Thank you for registering for the:
Font Hill & Mercer Museum Bus Trip for December 29, 2017
Here is an outline of our day:
- 7:30am – Arrive at pick-up location for registration and boarding
- Pick Up: Weaver’s Market – Adamstown, PA
- Address: 2610 N Reading Rd, Denver, PA 17517
- 10am – Arrive at Font Hill Castle for guided tour
- 12pm – Lunch
- 1pm – Arrive at Mercer Museum
- 4:30pm – Arrive at Peddler’s Village
- 9pm – Arrive back at Weaver’s Market
Morning Pick-up Location: 2610 N Reading Rd, Denver, PA 17517
We’ll be meeting at the Weaver’s Market in Adamstown, PA. Please come to the back left corner of the parking behind the store. We ask that you arrive between 7:30-7:45am to give us time for registration and boarding.
Dress for Success
The forecast for Friday is cold. While I have never been to the castle in the winter, I can image that it can get a bit drafty. I recommend bring a jacket, or dressing in appropriate layers.
Lunch will include a boxed lunch from Panera Bread which will include: Roasted Turkey, Apple, and Cheddar Sandwich, chips, and cookie. I also ordered a few vegetarian options for those who have requested (Mediterranean Veggie Boxed Lunch with chips and cookie).
We’ll also have bottled water and other beverages and Christmas cookies.
Important Contact Information:
Cell #: (717) 606-4038 (call or text)
Cell #: (717) 799-4652 (call or text)
Elite Coach (bus rental company)
Phone #: (717) 733-7710
Phone #: (215) 348-9461
Phone #: (215) 345.0210